Friday, September 16, 2011

A Proper Introduction

This is my first real blog. (I know, I know, where have I been?!) I used to blog a little, but I lost touch with giving my personal experiences in a public light. But lately, I've decided that I can do so, with the hope that I will encourage someone else.

Writing is a dear hobby in my life. My childhood was saturated with youthful journalism, stories, poems, and song lyrics. "Become an author" has been engraved on my to-do list for quite a few years now. This may be the closest I ever come to doing so, but that is fine. There are several ways I can incorporate that dream into my everyday life, without it being my actual profession. We can choose a "wilderness" attitude or a "Promise Land" attitude about life. I am blessed to teach English at a homeschool co-op, which keeps my writing motors tuned. Since I am a Christian, and have a BA in English-Literary studies, then I might as well do something that complements these two aspects of my life... and you are now reading this mixture. I hope it keeps your eyes and mind pondering!

No comments:

Post a Comment